Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission files (manuscript and blinded manuscript) are in PDF format.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- A cover letter explaining the novelty of the work is included.
- Relevant computer code (preferably annotated) has been included.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.